Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THE SANDRA EVERTSON BLOG.......


I found the most amazing blog by an artist called Sandra Evertson.....If you haven't seen it yet you need to take a peek. She is so creative in both her writing and her artwork and photo's.....it's like reading fairy tales with fabulous pictures.....The above picture was so kindly offered to her readers to download and I am in the process of making a pillow out of it......if you go over make sure you don't miss her Halloween tale of "Little Red Riding Hood"....her version...It's priceless, let's just say a dog is involved.....

http://www.sandraevertson.blogspot.com/ sorry...I still don't no how to link....

3 comments:

alice said...

What a great blog. Thanks for the link.
Sue, I'm kind of learning too, but here is how I post a link... when I'm making a new post there is icons above the box I'm typing in. Look for the icon next to the text color icon. I don't know what the picture is of, but it's kind of a green color. when you scroll over it, it says link. anyway, first you have to copy the link you want to go to. Then in your post you are typing higlight the word you want the link to take you to. Then click on that link icon above and a box will come up. click on the spot that has URL and backspace to get rid of the http part and paste your link. then hit the ok and that's it. Hope I explained that ok.

Neabear said...

I eventually learned how to do that link thing too. I was going to explain, but Alice I see did a great job of explaining how to do that. I couldn't have explained it any better. Hope you are able to figure it out from her explanation.

nikkicrumpet said...

I'll have to go take a peek. And thanks so much for the birthday love! I'm glad I can make you laugh.