Thursday, October 2, 2008

KIEHL'S.....THE BEST STUFF ON EARTH.


A number of years ago when the daughter was living in Manhattan she introduced me to Kiehl's skin products. We used to travel down to their flagship store on 3rd. Avenue and daughter would always make sure that with our purchase they threw in all sorts of free samples.....Kiehl's is famous for their free samples...Ever since then I have faithfully used their Sodium PCA "Oil Free" Moisturizer. I use it every single day without fail. I put it on under my makeup and again at night when the makeup comes off. It is wonderful stuff. For all skin types but most helpful for oily skin....Hey, I'm Italian don't make fun.....it' very light and non-greasy. I love it!! It also lasts a very long time, the big size usually will last me a whole year. It comes in two sizes....

2.0 fl. oz. for $17.50

4.0 fl. oz. for $25.50

and you can get it and see all their other great products at http://www.kiehls.com/ and did I mention, they just went into partnership with none other then Brad Pitt, they have come out with a 100% biodegradable body cleanser....check it out.

No comments: