Monday, October 27, 2008

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE MY CALENDAR GIRL.......

MISS JANUARY....
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

MISS MARCH....IN LIKE A LION..OUT LIKE A LAMB.


TAX DEDUCTION!!



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY....MAY 30TH.




I'M AN IVY LEAGUE BABY......


JUST FOR GRANDMA....A SALUTE TO LADY LIBERTY

GET ME THE SUNSCREEN......AUGUST IS HOT HOT HOT.....

BACK TO SCHOOL.....OH, I'M NOT OLD ENOUGH FOR SCHOOL.

MISS OCTOBER.....PUMPKIN TIME!!

NOVEMBER.....GOBBLE GOBBLE...

LITTLE MISS DECEMBER.
With the end of the year fast approaching I thought I would share my favorite Christmas gift from last year.....My very talented daughter made a calendar of Miss Sophie and she made all the costumes herself....I hear this year will bring another one as they are on daily photo shoots....Miss Sophie is very cooperative and loves to have her picture taken but as someone just pointed out she's going to grow up with red spots infront of her eyes.....I can't wait to see this years issue and will share it with you all as soon as I get it....I think this kid needs to be a model, what do you think??












11 comments:

Neabear said...

That is such a cute idea. I love it. So personal too. And you get to enjoy the pictures all year.

Magnolia Street Style said...

What a cool idea. Your daughter is very talented. I will definately have to remember that for when I ever have grandchildren.

Cheryl said...

Thank you for stopping by. I just finished reading your posts, all of them. If you do not mind, may I add you to my favs list.
Really enjoyed your post,
Thanks

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Oh...my...I love!! I have to say, tax deduction is my favorite. :-)

Country Girl said...

Oh, you are so right!! I am sitting here smiling from ear to ear. What an adorable child!! And I see she's a graduate of the University of Cute.

I'm impressed.

Donna said...

Hi Sue,
Miss Sofie is adorable and she'd make the perfect model! I especially love the October photo.

So sweet!

Hugs,
Donna

Anonymous said...

Soooooo cute!! What a great idea!

Manuela

Linda O'Neill said...

Well that has got to be the cutest calendar every! What a doll baby she is. You're a lucky one to have HER in your life.:)

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Oh, my gosh, these photos are so cute! I love this idea. I wish one of my children were still little enough to do something like this. -Julia :-)

alice said...

OMG, adorable!
What a great gift.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh Sue....

I'm so glad you shared the links so I could go back and see this little cutie-patootie as a babe....she is soooo darling. And, what a clever daughter to make such adorable outfits. Boy, she sure planned ahead, didn't she? That was an awesome gift....I'm sure, one of your all time favorites.

Huggies and lovies,
Spence