Thursday, May 29, 2008

Best Diet Excuse EVER!!!!!!

I enjoy going out to lunch....period. I especially enjoy going with my best food buddy from Ohio. We share the same love of good food, talking about food and everything else connected with food. We love to go to LeMadeleine because you can sit there for hours, long after you have finished eating, and they never ask you to leave. Miss W. always gets excited....yes you do.....when I get a desert and offer her some. Today we finished off a lovely meal with a "mini" chocolate mousse.......Le Madeleine knows that women have to have that something sweet to complete the meal experience, but they also know that we really shouldn't be stuffing our faces with cake.....We also realize that the more you eat the more you gain....Miss W. thought about dieting and then, being very serious, came up with the perfect excuse...she actually said...."I would go on a diet but I'm afraid I will lose my identity." it has something to do with everyone associating her with food. I have to admit that it's the best excuse I've heard in a long time.... Bon Appetit!!

No comments: