oh....i'm really missing georgia right now. especially jekyll island. we also loved st. simon's and cumberland islands too. the armadillos are incredible there! thanks for sending me back for a little visit! great pictures.
Pretty pics! I have driven over Lake Hartwell many times on the way to Fl...Someday I plan on going to Atlanta and doing the Scott's Market...Maybe you, Manuela and I can meet!
Great pics...I love love LOVE the one of the shoes!
That tomato tart in your last post looked too good to be true! James made a pizza on the grill last week that was SO yummy...I should post a pic and recipe of it the next time he makes it.
Hey Sue, I stopped in after seeing your comment at Tami's place. The pics are great...that thing on the cows neck is a transponder for a computer feeder - when she walks up to the grain feeder she'll get the appropriate amount of feed for her level of milk production. A daily printout will also tell the farmer if she's not eating, great way to catch a sick cow early. I know...probably more info than you wanted. heehee
Comments
Loved all of the other shots, too. You're good!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I enjoyed your photos. Cute shoes.
The tomato tart in the previous post looks delicious! I will have to try it.
Hugs,
Donna
That tomato tart in your last post looked too good to be true! James made a pizza on the grill last week that was SO yummy...I should post a pic and recipe of it the next time he makes it.
Katie
Love,
The Joisey Gal ;-)