TIME OUT..........................
In the best interest of my left hand I find it necessary to take a short break from blogging.......that nasty staph infection has refused to go away and with no signs of it improving I need to stop using the computer......every time I go online to type the finger resembles W.C. Fields nose.....not a good thing.....I hope I can return soon and catch up with my Weekends in Paris....but in the meantime...remember.....Don't garden without gloves!! See you all soon.....

Comments
Have a great day (if you can). xo Diana
And where did his clothes go?
And last but not least - glad to hear you can yell there!
Love, sandie
May I add
- the LG repairman who told me three times that the washing machine wasn't leaking and then when the warranty was up and it was leaking like crazy wanted to charge me to let me know that the washing machine was leaking
- the Ford dealer who told me for three years that it was something I was doing that caused the transmission to jerk....and then came the recall for (you guessed!) the transmission
Good to see you posting.