TIME OUT..........................
In the best interest of my left hand I find it necessary to take a short break from blogging.......that nasty staph infection has refused to go away and with no signs of it improving I need to stop using the computer......every time I go online to type the finger resembles W.C. Fields nose.....not a good thing.....I hope I can return soon and catch up with my Weekends in Paris....but in the meantime...remember.....Don't garden without gloves!! See you all soon.....
Comments
Happy Mother's Day, Sue.
Oh, and the curly-topped moppet? She'll do in a pinch...JUST KIDDING!
She's as adorable as ever!
Ellen
So where did she get those beautiful curls? I know where she got the hair color and good looks!
She is really a blessing.
Sandie
Hugs,
Penny
You are truly blessed with such a beautiful daughter x
Well, of course my little Italian friend loves herself some Caprese salad..... :-)
I'm so glad you popped over. I've missed you.
xoxox
Spencer
Sue, I'm so excited about the possibility of getting to meet the Georgia girls! I'm hoping I can work it out for June, and if not, I hope I can before too long. I would love more than anything to meet all of you. What fun! :-)
Up early to blog and then start back into the house "chores." Hope you are having a great weekend and doing something fun like shopping!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I would die for that hair. She oughtta be in pictures. What a doll.
Deborah
So, so cute!!!