Monday, November 2, 2009

THE ONE WOMEN BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Joyce commented on my post below soon after I posted it.........I quickly sent off an e-mail to her asking if I sounded whiny and complaining......it's not a good sign that I haven't heard back....
Joyce.....What's the verdict?
I just wanted to say that I think of myself as a one women information booth
on the odd and unexpected things that happen in life.....
I laugh at these things and although everyday I'm like a problem magnet
I like to pass along these stories so you'll be completely prepared the day it might
happen to you......
I'm like a "Public Service Announcement"

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh Sue you add humor to our lives out there in blog land and keep us informed about so many things like perverts at the tire shop etc:) Clark Howard better watch out or you will broadcasting soon and his ratings will drop:)

Eli said...

As usual, you did a great job giving voice to the inefficiencies of the system. You are just a perfect "one woman bbb"! Love. Eli

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh my, post office horrors! I once had a plastic bag returned to me with the burnt remains of photographs of my baby daughter ... and no explanation. The P.O. couldn't tell me what had happened!

I had been sending the pics to grandparents -- somewhere between NJ and MA, somebody burned them up. Amazing. The government run health care? Quick, where's my cyanide pill?

:-)
Hey -- I would like to ask you about your Pergo floors. We are considering them for the family beach house.
Cass

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Wow! Be thankful if you *do* get it back that there won't be rancid granola bars inside at least. :-)