TIME OUT..........................
In the best interest of my left hand I find it necessary to take a short break from blogging.......that nasty staph infection has refused to go away and with no signs of it improving I need to stop using the computer......every time I go online to type the finger resembles W.C. Fields nose.....not a good thing.....I hope I can return soon and catch up with my Weekends in Paris....but in the meantime...remember.....Don't garden without gloves!! See you all soon.....


Comments
Necie
I am here in NJ waiting for the snow to begin. We had a dusting last night, but the "best" is yet to come. Needless to say, my husband is away on a golfing, or not-golfing trip in NC, so it was up to me to drag out the snow blower. Fun!
I have been to Atlanta many times as my oldest brother has lived there for over 30 years. I love it. If I had to move to the south, it's the area I would want to live in.
Keep in touch. Feel free to e-mail me.
Enough is enough.
Thank you for becoming a follower.I'm glad to have you in my little world,,,Ann
Manuela
Since we don't ever get snow here where I live, I'm just jealous (just kidding), 'cause I love the snow. I guess that's because I've never lived where it snows and you have to "deal" with trying to live your life in spite of the snow. But I think it's beautiful.
BTW, I just now found out that you were following BzPlace. My computer wasn't displaying any of my followers, so I didn't know who everyone was, until I went on a different computer and now it's displaying everyone who is following my blog. Thank you for "joining" BzPlace.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, snow and all. lol
:=) Brenda
Ellen
Cuddle up with your pup and enjoy a favorite tea with something sweet. Hopefully you'll find yourself in a warmer season soon.
Sweet Wishes,
Sara
I'm really enjoying your trip to Paris and the recipe for quiche sounds so good I just have to try it. I hope you win that million dollars :)
I can't believe it snowed down there! In Hot-lanta?? LOL
Have a beautiful day!!
rue
Hugs,
Donna
-Kim