TIME OUT..........................
In the best interest of my left hand I find it necessary to take a short break from blogging.......that nasty staph infection has refused to go away and with no signs of it improving I need to stop using the computer......every time I go online to type the finger resembles W.C. Fields nose.....not a good thing.....I hope I can return soon and catch up with my Weekends in Paris....but in the meantime...remember.....Don't garden without gloves!! See you all soon.....






Comments
I love the vacation home.
Very pretty, thanks for sharing.
Manuela
Isn't BG a relaxing place! This was my 3rd time going. The first time was about 20 years ago...and it was before it was developed...just the ruins and museum...no golf course,cottages or restaurants. Loved all your beautiful pics! BG is really situated in a pretty area, isn't it? I loved all the rolling hills...like another world there. :-)