TIME OUT..........................
In the best interest of my left hand I find it necessary to take a short break from blogging.......that nasty staph infection has refused to go away and with no signs of it improving I need to stop using the computer......every time I go online to type the finger resembles W.C. Fields nose.....not a good thing.....I hope I can return soon and catch up with my Weekends in Paris....but in the meantime...remember.....Don't garden without gloves!! See you all soon.....

Comments
Have a wonderful week!
I am afraid I would eat the whole loaf by myself!
I love hot cross buns, and this sounds like it would be a good fit. Tanks for sharing with us.
I have to laugh. Be careful what you wish for, you may get it! I loved your Downton Party your friend hosted Nd wished I could go to one. 'Well, my good friends had a Downton Dinner. It took me all day to load the pictures, but it was really fun. My battery is dying so I have to post this before it blanks out on me.
xo
Sheila
Yummy.
sandie