TIME OUT..........................
In the best interest of my left hand I find it necessary to take a short break from blogging.......that nasty staph infection has refused to go away and with no signs of it improving I need to stop using the computer......every time I go online to type the finger resembles W.C. Fields nose.....not a good thing.....I hope I can return soon and catch up with my Weekends in Paris....but in the meantime...remember.....Don't garden without gloves!! See you all soon.....

Comments
Love. Eli
XO,
Sheila :-)
Merry Christmas to you, and your family..Safe trip!
A D O R A B L E !
Merry Christmas. I miss you. It is cold and rainy here.
Do you have snow?
I take it you are in NJ. Merry Christmas!!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Have a hristmas Sue. You are a blessing to me!
I will be thinking about you and am sending you and your precious family lots of wishes for a sweet day...
Merry Christmas dear friend...
Love,
Sue
Merry Christmas!
(borrowed from ANgela)
Sandie
Leeann x
What a precious photo! Mrs B has the most "smiley eyes" I've ever seen ( besides my husband's, that is!)
Hope your holiday was joyful! I'm looking forward to the new year and the new Ms. B calendar!
Hugs, Pat