TIME OUT..........................
In the best interest of my left hand I find it necessary to take a short break from blogging.......that nasty staph infection has refused to go away and with no signs of it improving I need to stop using the computer......every time I go online to type the finger resembles W.C. Fields nose.....not a good thing.....I hope I can return soon and catch up with my Weekends in Paris....but in the meantime...remember.....Don't garden without gloves!! See you all soon.....



Comments
This has me smling from ear to ear...and she is a beauty too!
Love,
sue
I think this is hilarious. I am sitting here laughing out loud!
Thanks for that, btw.
Is that your beautiful dog? Oh my word...I would love to get a big hug from HIM.:)
xo, Laura...who is happily eating toffee...:-)
xo,
Sheila
I love Gordon btw. Kitchen Nightmares isn't my favorite show of his - he's really too nice to people on that show!
Manuela